Tuesday 7 October 2014

Balls Of Blue.

Take me to heaven..cast me back into hell

A familiar place I know so well.

Frequent flyer miles on this ride

I cashed them in when you cast me aside.

Everything so familiar; it's always the same....

Yet knowing what to expect, I always join the game

Each time hoping for a better end.

Insanity at it's finest....yet so easy to pretend

That things could be different the next time around

I've become an expert at hurtling to the ground.

"But you're so beautiful! ", people say

They've got no fucking clue, do they.

I'd trade my body and my face

For permanence and stability, so I can land on a soft place....

For a heart with whom I could safely intertwine....

For a soul that truly understood mine.

But every fucking time, this Russian roulette

Ends with me crying and wanting to forget

Mistakes made and chances taken

....it's long past time for my soul to awaken....

Realize it will always be this way....

And if I don't like the game, I just shouldn't play.

No comments:

Post a Comment