Tuesday 30 December 2014

Trazodone and Cipralex; y u no help?!

After that last breakdown, I feel as though a piece of me is just ....gone.  Like I've been shot in the head and a part of who I am has died.  The part of me that felt motivation and was able to motivate and inspire the rest of me is gone and I can't seem to find it....I'm so frustrated.   I don't want to believe that all that's left of me is all there ever will be....I'm terrified of not having any fire in me again.  There's no more spunk; I feel tired and anxious all of the time.  I'm not me....I'm someone else who I don't even know.  I don't understand what's left.  I'm afraid to document these feelings because what if I lose anyone else in my life, or what if the way I feel is only temporary?  What if I'm worried about nothing?  ....but then again, I'm more afraid that this version of me is really all that's left after I snapped a few weeks ago....or could it just be the medication I'm on?  I don't know; all I do know is that I'm not someone I know.  I feel like I've been placed into someone else's life and I'm expected to fill their role and I just have a script to go by....with their costume and makeup....I don't like this feeling of uncertainty.  I feel as though everyone knows more than I do and I'm lost with a poorly-drawn map.  I still love my children, my dog and the people I loved before, so that's good....I just need to find my fuse, I guess.  Maybe some more exercise will help....I hope so.  And I think I should nix these pills....they are taking away more than they're giving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment