Tuesday 16 December 2014

<3

In losing my heart to him, I am finding a better part of myself. J is the best type of person....a good friend and so unbelievably kind.  I didn't believe that anyone like him could possibly exist. 
With respect to the love he has shown me and the optimism he has brought into my life, I must not give up on myself and render any of his efforts with me in vain.  It's long past time for me to earn my own respect.  I need that before I can expect it from anyone else again.
This is the beginning of moving forward. 
If I have lost his heart for good, I can't let that be the end of me.  And while I firmly believe that J deserves the best of everything, I need to continue to work toward becoming the type of person who deserves the best as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment