Wednesday 12 November 2014

Grimm

Painful thoughts....your passing was almost the end of me. Broken hearted....the news of your passing hurt more than I never imagined. I hadn't planned to say goodbye to you.... I'm angry with myself at the very thought.... I wish I could know that you are somehow still here. I've lost others before, but never someone so close.... Feelings as raw as the day I first heard. Afraid that no one could possibly understand.... Finding no comfort and Missing your presence in my life.... The pain of no word from you ....reality's serrated knife. Everything that reminds me of who you were Giving joy and pain at the same time.... Shuddering with sadness at the absence of one so sublime. Tears burning my skin ....unable to stop the flow.... Uncontrolled emotions continuing to grow.... Taking deep breaths and trying to pull myself together Hoping deep in my soul that I will see you again in the great, vast forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment