Friday 22 February 2013

I'm Not That Kinda Girl....

I am a one person person; don't go for any of that "sharing" stuff....I'd be a jealous cow if I were in an "open" relationshit. Nope....I like my relationshits nice and *closed*....just me and my plaything. I know how it hurts to think of a partner slobbering all over someone else....I also know how much it really sucks to be a fantasy to someone who eventually goes home to their legitimate partner. Fair enough. For now, this chica's free as a bird; no one has laid claim to my booty (lol, sigh....I think I enjoyed that one a bit too much; I acutally "lol"ed out loud....*^_^)....anyboobs, I don't like it when the woman in the mirror refuses to look me in the eye because I'm in a stupid "love"(?) triangle....there's no role in such a drama that I would be happy in. Also, while I'm at it....cleaning out my closet and airing my linens.... I vehemently detest the idea of feeling as though I'm on anyone's back burner. I deserve to be happy alone, happy dating whomever I choose, happy keeping any current love-interests to myself without being periodically prodded by former lovers for any information on who else finds me interesting....(?)....couldn't think of a better word.... Whatever....this is my blog, and I just need to vent a bit today.... ....and no, D, this is not just about you. K, back to my life and my quest for happiness *<3*

No comments:

Post a Comment