Thursday 25 September 2014

See You Again

I miss you....

I keep thinking of you....

You made an impression

That is still so strong.

I wish you were here

Recreating the memories

That run through my mind....

The way you looked at me,

The way that you smiled,

The way you'd make love....

You'd last a while!

I'd give anything

To relive those memories

And see you again.

You always smelled good....

You kissed me so nice....

Whenever you touched me,

My skin came alive....

I wish I had treasured

The time that we had

More than I did;

Oh, but I did you wrong....

Now I'm here without you....

Daydreaming about you....

And writing song after song after song....

Of all my life's loves,

You were the best....

From the torment of missing you

There is no rest....

Johnny I'm dying....

And I need to stop trying

To see you again.

We've said goodbye;

Can't go there any more.

But I'd like you to take me

Right here on the floor!

Slide up inside me,

And I'll go down....

We'll make so much noise....

Wake everybody in town....

The way that we used to

When we were together

And you were my thing....

Wait....I'm shaking my head....

I'm no longer your girl....

But I'd give anything....everything in the world

To lay down beside you

To live out my dreams of you

And be with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment