Thursday 18 June 2015

All night for nothing

I stayed awake all night with you
....waiting for an opportunity
Waiting for you to want to go to bed..
Waiting for you to FUCK ME!!!!

I waited and waited and listened to you
Waiting for you to grab me
Longing and yearning and yearning and burning....
Waiting for you to TAKE ME!!!!

That look in your eyes....
Your magic smile....
The rumble of your voice....
The way you BITE YOUR LIPS; OH, GODDDD!!!!

Hours and hours and hours went by
....waiting for you to make a move on me
Birdies heralding the morning light....
And still you hadn't come on me?

I drank too much and I don't know why
Why the fuck am I so horny tonight?!!!!
With every word that you said I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO BED!
TAKE YOU TO BED SO YOU CAN FUCK ME!!!!

Your beard so soft....
Your smile so sweet....
I can't do myself
When you're right there and I want you so badly!

Biting myself to get it under control
Wishing that you were inside me
Biting and fighting and squirming and writhing
Imagining you underneath me.

And feeling so bad because why can't I
Calm right down and get the sleep I need?
I'm horny as fuck and I'm soaking wet
Desire is slowly choking me.
Sexual tension and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment