Friday 24 April 2015

Gotta Run

Wherever you are
I'm gonna find a way
To be where you are
And be on time
Gotta travel far
..wait for the bus all day

I gotta run, gotta run, gotta run, gotta run there

To be with you
Is on my mind today
To hear your voice
And see your smile
I wish the bus
Would hurry up and come

I wanna run, wanna run, wanna run and see you

It's so cold....you live so far....
I'm tired and hungry....but you are....
a light inside my heart that gives me strength to not give up

The final steps
Feel the longest, yeah....
I'm getting close
But I feel so far
I'm nearly there
And soon as I get the chance

I'm gonna run, gonna run, gonna run towards you
Gonna run, gonna run, gonna run and hold you

Because you are my sweet sunshine
The whole 3 hours of this ride I
Thought of you and felt like I
Stood strong against the wind

Hopped in a cab
So I would be on time
The bus took long
And it was cold outside
When I finally got there
I felt a rush of joy

*All I want to do is see you
See your face and smell your hair
All I wanna do is hold you
I'm gonna run, gonna run, gonna run and hold you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment