Tuesday 25 June 2013

Untitled Love Poem

O rhythmic prince.... Come to me in the night.... Halt the turning of the earth At the point just between dawn and daylight~ *Rouse me gently from my dreams of you.... Be there when I wake.... Be my living, breathing fantasy.... Be my eternal everything, for true love's sake~ *How I love you, glorious prince.... I am hypnotized by your steady thrust.... How I wish you would serenade me forever Instead of leaving me when you must~ *To you, my heart sings.... When you enter my body and mind.... Sacred hymns of praise and joy As beneath me, you squirm and grind~ *And at the height of our esctacy, New stars are born.... With the ferocity of supernovae The veil between fantasy and reality is torn~ *Yet my love for you stands firm Although presently, we cannot be one.... I will hold dear the final hint of you With the rising of the sun~ *The still of night is for dreams While reality rules the day.... As long as the sun or the moonlight touch you, I will never be far away~ *I will meet you in your sweetest dreams Where our hopes and dreams rule the night And there I will make endless love to you As we linger 'til the next day's light~

No comments:

Post a Comment