Wednesday 9 January 2013

Energy

When we rode home on the subway together on Friday....my heart rate was out of control. I was breathless just sitting near you; then when you said I could grab your hair...."grab all you want...." and then slowly tilted your head back and relaxed into my grip....I wanted to mount you.... I orgasmed when you whispered against my neck what you wanted to do to me....your voice....I couldn't stand it.... Then you applied that lip balm....so tempting....your rose petal lips....so soft....so pink .... I wanted to kiss you so fully....so deeply....with *everything* in me.... I wish I had pushed the emergency stop bar ....just to be with you for a few moments longer....to inhale you a few more times.... Rediculous thoughts, I know. I just love the warm intoxication of having you near....

No comments:

Post a Comment